Pages

Monday, 22 November 2010

Day 1

Before i start 'talking your ears off' as far as one can talk someone's ears off in a blog, i want to tell you a little bit about myself.
When i was 10, and i was saying that i wanted to be a 'magazine person' or the typical singer/actor career dreams - my dad said to me, 'be an -ologist, we dont have an -ologist in the family'. and that got me thinking...
And my 10 year old brain came up with this and thus the concept for my blog; 

i will be a 'Fashion-ologist'

Now being 16 and finding out that that career title isnt possible, ive slightly altered it - in now wanting to get into fashion media in the form of fashion journalism and hence the reason for starting my blog; to gain experience :)

Enough about me; looking at the title, you'll automatically think 'another superficial "fashion" blog from someone who thinks they know everything about fashion when in fact their prose is littered with contradiction, ill-mannered thought and utter drival' but i hope ( i may be wrong and that is in fact what you think about me) that my blog will be more than this. of course, as the title so subtly gives away, it will be about fashion but i want it to be more than that. i want fashion to be understood by all and related by all. 
so basically, im going to talk about anything and everything that pops into my mind ( and i warn that can be a little dangerous) 
And so it begins......

Much love;
Fashionologist
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment