Pages

Friday, 10 December 2010

All Saints; Do You Actually Just Hate Me?!

I don't know why I do it to myself, to be perfectly honest. Its just so enticing. No one can walk past the All Saints shop and not want to go in there; and if you say you can - Your Lying!

All Saints - why do you feel the constant need to torture me!

I am a huge fan of All Saints and their distinctive handwriting that they stamp every item of every collection that they produced, (I must admit though, once you have become bankrupt from buying a few key pieces you kind of have 'everything') Nonetheless; I love it.

Whilst torturing myself, as I so clearly like to do to myself every time my browser so happens to load their page, I came across these.

All Saints Paila;

A one-off creation.
Strong lines; intense impact.
Dancing on the line between modernity and femininity
Embracing the rawity of construction....

£325.
Bank Balance: £0
Enough said.

Much love;
Fashionologist
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment