Pages

Tuesday, 22 November 2011

FaceFashionology: Happy 1st Birthday


Today is a very special day in the FaceFashionology world, because it marks the first anniversary of it's existence.

Unfortunately, I am currently bowing to the pressure of Sixth Form work (terrible isnt it!) and don't have the time to dedicate to crafting the perfect fashion-inspired post to celebrate this joyous occasion. But this is, a joyous occasion, a proud moment for Fashionologist, and I want to take this time to go all sentimental on your ass!

It feels weird sitting here typing, yet another post, which would typically be about the random nonsense that manages to find its way out of the depths of my mind (where it should probably stay, in all fairness), when I was sitting here, one year ago, at the beginning of this journey.

FaceFashionology began out a crazed moment when, bored and thinking of what else I haven't tried that could occupy my mind,  'blog' popped into my head. I want to write for my career and I have an unnatural obsession - so it was actually more logically than I first realized - and thus FaceFashionology was born.

It has been one hell of a year and were still standing? - And there was me thinking that it'd fizzle out after a few months! Im surprised I have alienated you all by now, but you've remained loyal and I would like to take this opportunity to thank every single Fashionologist that has supported this blog and has given it the success that I have been so fortunate to have. A year in, yet this is only the beginning, FaceFashionology is on its way to big and bright things and its all thanks to you, so keep reading, keep commenting and keep inspired.

Well its the beginning of new year in FaceFashionology's life and a new year means a new look; and with this in mind I would like to say Thankyou to Wes Hicks for his innovative recreation of the FaceFashionology logo.

Happy Birthday FaceFashionology.

Much love;
Fashionologist
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hey hey... its me, wunmi, from the virgos lounge shoot. i searched for your blog but couldn't find it. i LOVE the post doll!!!

    www.daisy-mak.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Wunmi,
    It great to hear from you! Sorry I should have emailed Virgos when it was posted!

    Glad you like it :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete