Pages

Thursday, 17 November 2011

Spoilt Rotten!

Today began with a seeming normality, which is actually probably quite weird for me - oh the irony! And after a long and grueling day of working very hard (pfttt!) at Sixth Form, I returned home with the expectance of this same normality. Oh boy, was I wrong.

'You have a package' -  says Grandad Fashionologist

I waltzed up to my room, thinking it was just one of the copious amounts of Christmas presents that I've bought, and had an amazing little surprise, clocked in a grey plastic package waiting on my bed...




Look familiar? -Yes... they are the infamous geometric tights from the Asos Marketplace collection;

The teal colour is so vibrant and vivacious that Fashionologist would team with brown wooden wedges, a white summer dress and a plum or yellow waist belt for an instant effortless summer style day look or wear with an abstract-shaped nude dress, like this Lobster embellished Peplum dress by Aqua at Asos, for a show stopping evening look, perfect for storming the streets of London.

How would you wear it Fashionologist?

Much love;
Fashionologist
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment