Pages

Saturday, 3 December 2011

Christmas Vamp

Well, Fashionologist... Its officially December and you know what that means; an endless blur of drunken nights,  tinsel dances and mistletoe kisses (we hope)... oh isn't life so hard.

With the immensity of Christmas Parties (or parties, for party's sake.. which are the best kind) on coming, the immensity of finding the 'perfect' christmas outfits, plural, can start to take its toll.. on our bank accounts I mean.

Every December issue of every fashion magazine has given their best of the best and what to buy this christmas and I must admit I'm loving the sparkle that has rendered the high street a little star struck this season;





 Topshop; Urban Outfitters; Asos Revive; River Island

However much I'm loving the real disco glamour trend for this christmas, I always find that I return to my old and faithful touch of lace to add instant mysterious glamour to this festive season. And Fashionologist is literally in love with this Jones and Jones dress;
But at a price tag of £60, who can afford one of these for every party?

For me, it's a little bit of black lace, that can transform any outfit into an understated party number, that I'll be wearing this christmas and what's more.. it so easy to take last years LBD and completely revamp for a quarter of the price...





 I've layered a long-sleeved lace top from MeeMee.me  over my 2 year old All Saint's hitch-up dress (remember that one girls?) that I dug from the back of my wardrobe and accessorised with a vintage jewelled  metal statement necklace and killer heels. Fashionologist has completely restyled an old classic for under £26...

See, you can do this Christmas season in style on a budget!

Much love;
Fashionologist
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment