Pages

Saturday, 21 January 2012

Bird Watching

  
 

Waking this morning to see the sun actually lighting the sky, instead of the blanket of darkness often cloaking my mornings, was quite refreshing today and definitely put a spring in my step. Although, upon reflection, this could be due to the fact it was closer to noon than I'd like to admit! Regardless of my weekend laziness, this morning was the perfect opportunity to break out my new Alice-Takes-a-Trip jumper that I've been dying to wear and hadn't, as of yet, found the opportune moment.

My styling of the infamous Alice-Takes-A-Trip jumper is a little left-wing compared to the retro styling of their lookbook, but I was feeling a little inspired by the oncoming Spring time. I must admit, it does shock me to say this as I'm not scared to divulge the anti-nature stance Fashionologist takes. Nevertheless it was nature's rebirth that influenced my vintage styling, instead of my typical grunge edge.

Maybe studying Robert Frost and Ted Hughes' poetry is starting to convert me?! - shudders the self-confessed city girl...

Much love;
Fashionologist
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Those spiked Litas are to die for!!! I have the regular ones, and honestly can say they are my favorite and most comfy heels, and I wish I could get them in every color!!!
    And the Shadows, are insane, gosh I love JC if only I had an infinite amount of money to spend on shoes!!! LOL.

    Love the outfit btw, that owl shirt is so cute!!!! and the skirt is great, love the print!!

    xoxo, maria
    www.paintedREDDD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You'd be so fun to photograph!

    XO,

    Elizabeth

    tonicofwildness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete