Pages

Saturday, 7 January 2012

Black Nuance

Autumn/winter is, and always will be, my favourite season. There is so much more freedom to experiment during this time because of the limitless layering you can achieve with the abundance of different fabrics at your fingertips. Whereas, I find summer is so static and similar. I mean, there is never really much variance from year to year, as all you really want to do if wear something cool. However, when it gets to this time of the year, the dead of winter and the country has succumb to the paralyzing breath of old Jack Frost, the only days that really get my fashion flowing is the juxtaposition of the beautiful blue of the ice sky but today wasn't one of those days.

I awoke to the dull, dismal, greyness and that instantly stunted the array of patterns and prints that I was dreaming of wearing today. However, that doesn't have to be a bad thing, because the nuance of black holds such power and this intensity was what I was channeling with today's ensemble.. and a little All Saints thrown into the mix;



  



 

Seeing my MeeMee.me shrug still lying on the back on my chair from this post last year (that actually quite bad to admit, on here especially) I couldn't resist the instant comfort, yet stylish ease of this piece.. And I didnt.

Studded belt; Vintage
Trousers; Topshop
Biker Boots; Charity shop
T-shirt; All Saints
Fur Gilet; River Island 
Shrug; MeeMee.me

Despite the chilling temperature today, that gilet/shrug combo was surprisingly toasty, go figure?
Much love;
Fashionologist
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I Like your posts and the pics. You are very weel informed on fashion!!

    ReplyDelete