Pages

Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Technology Bites Back!

Firstly, I must begin with a rather huge apology for my lack of posting this past week; my laptop decided it wanted to become incompatible with my software, which resulted in the 'blue screen of death', every time I attempted to immerse myself in the matrix.

At this very moment, I am in utter jubilations and attempting to write this post a quickly as possible, to ensure I can communicate with you all before I am rejected again. With this in mind, I apologise as well for an increased amount of mistakes within my prose.

The reason I am here is to let you know I am still alive and to update you all to the world of Fashionologist. The moment I lost contact with you all was Friday; when I had just edited the photos of my latest concoction and, only mere moments into materialising my thoughts, I was met with an array of figures (that looked like complete nonsense to me). However, they weren't nonsense and have rendered my computer-less for the last 4 days - I know, I have no idea how I coped either!

Anyways, Friday was the last contact time with my teachers for preparation for my mock exams this week (and yes, I am taking a well deserved break right now!) and by the end of the day I literally looked like I had been dragged through a hedge backward! Luckily, I bombarded my sister that morning to capture to quirky comfort look I was sporting.


I’m wearing my new favourite jumper; that I'm literally living in at the moment, one of my favourite Christmas presents from the Boyfriend (aww!) and I would like to personally thank Topshop for this one! It’s so comfy and in sale, the last time I looked. And, in true Fashionologist style, even when I'm longing for comfort, I have to add a little me into each outfit and have accessorized this ensemble with the leather bow tie; a laFashionologist.

Before I sign off, I probably won’t be back for a few more days, out of pure dedication to my education (ha!).. and so will see you at the weekend – In which I will begin the countdown to my birthday!

Much love;
Fashionologist
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment