Pages

Monday, 13 February 2012

'Pure' and Unadulterated Fashion; Day 1

For any of you who follow my Twitter feed, and now gain a live update of the life of Fashionologist, you may know about my collaboration with Miss Real London for the Pure Show London this weekend. Today was my first of the two days spent on the Miss Real stand (D16, for any of you who may be there tomorrow and fancy having a chat!).

Although the rain clocked the olympia stadium, the weather didn't put dampener on the days events; buyers from across the coutry were out in force, scouring the big brands and unique labels alike! I got the pleasure to meet and greet each and everyone alike... From speaking to the buyers that came on the Miss Real stand to meeting some amazing and talented designers, today I was in my element. I mean,  whats not to love about passing the day amidst the bubble of the fashion world, talking about the common thread, tying us all together!

And, whats a day of pure and unadolterated fashion, without a little RuffleRuffle;

A sneak peak from the latest collection of RuffleRuffle; about to drop on Asos Marketplace soon!
This patchworked tonal navy cocoon dress fits so beautifully and feels so delicate on my skin that I almost cried when I pulled back the tissue paper of my little package! I felt that it was so elegant that it doesn't need the magnitude of accessories to make the outfit; just simply a Juicy Couture necklace (I stole from my mum) and the River Island black and white clutch (a birthday present from my boyfriend's mum!) I got so many compliments on this dress from all exhibitors and vistors; so much so that I had my picture taken by a fellow blogger!

I've met some really interesting people and learned of some fantastic up-and-coming designers/collection; which I feel in the perfect antidote to inject a little originality and life back into the industry. I will keep you posted!

Until tomorrow...

Much love;
Fashionologist
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment