Pages

Tuesday, 13 March 2012

Just an Alternative7 Take.


In the world of this Fashionologist, my ensembles do tend to err on the side of 'the bigger the better' and so, I rarely ever restrict my outfits to the simple jeans and tee (despite my great respect for this infamous combo.

Me? I'm particularly impartial to an edgy 90's grunge inspiration of Great British Fashion. You can't get more effortlessly stylish than with a pair of jeans, a printed tee and that trusty leather jacket. Instant sexy appeal! (And, being a petite-featured Blondie, being 'sexy' is rather difficult for me - 'cute' is my typical adjective) 

New on the British fashion scene, Alternative7 is an exclusive graphic tee label, inspired by the iconic streets of London’s urban culture.From the types of labels I feature on my blog, you'll all be aware of my love for homegrown fashion, and with 'Made in London' as their moto, this is certainly another little London gem. Each season, with their capsule collection of 7 tees, Alternative7 is reviving the infamous London image and successfully taking on the LA based 'tee' brands swamping today’s market. It’s about time we had a little representation, eh?!

With duo Catherine and Katie being both Londoners at heart, they truly understand the life of a Londoner and the simple shapes house bold, eclectic prints depicting all aspects of London life;

The buzz around the label has had forced me to have my ears to the ground, awaiting their launch, and so, when they contacted me, I couldn’t have been more excited for this collaboration! (And, they sent my favourite one!)


When I began styling for this post; I got a little carried away and changed my styling of this about 5 times before I'd even realised - It just goes with everything! But, once I’d calmed down from my fashion frenzy, I knew exactly how to wear it.

Simple.

Black jeans, leather jacket and chain necklace compliment the stark white of the tee, highlighting my Rock ‘n’ Roll Love.

Much love;
Fashionologist
xoxo

www.alternative7.co.uk
@Alternative7LDN

2 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit! You have great style!! I'm new to fashion blogging check out my blog:0)
    http://fashionablefavorites.blogspot.com/
    Let's follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! Check my blog darling and maybe you wanna follow each other! XoXo

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete